Aluminium for the Packaging
Aluminium Foil for Packaging
Aluminium foil, with a minimum thickness of 5.5 my on, is the last solution for the supply of total barrier against light, oxygen and humidity. Used as intermediate layer in different complex structure is widely used for:
- Bags: sensitive food such as coffee, tea, milk powder, chips, and a thousand others require a sense of preservation that preserves the organoleptic characteristics. At the same level also cosmetic and different chemicals are attackable by gas and moisture and needs protection. The choice is an aluminum foil in the structure of the multilayer film. To meet expectations we put special attention to every detail, such as absolute lower rate of micro holes, tight tolerance, printability.
- “Retortable” bags: aseptic bags and cartons: easily degradable products require a process of elimination of microorganisms that cause food deterioration. Lamination of this multilayer film is critical and only superior adhesion characteristics and proper processing behavior can guarantee the optimal result.
- Automatic packaging: shape, filling and sealing machines are faster and faster and film features must withstand this increases stress. The aluminium layer can make an important contribution to the final performance.
- Cheese foil: this type of food is very sensitive to flavor changes caused by external influences. Aluminum is the protection. Evidently aluminum surface must totally pristine to avoid that the sheet itself could become a cause of degradation.
- Chocolate: The packaging process and high aesthetic standards can be met by our aluminum foil.
- Lidding: Films must provide highly reliable performance in lacquering and printing. In this application the quality requirements are strict and no problem is tolerated.
- Labeling: billions of self-adhesive labels or bottlenecks are made of aluminum. high-speed application and first-class aesthetic requirements can be met by the right tension, elongation and good surface cleaning.
- Wine capsules: in wine capsules, no matter if rolled or obtained by a single sheet, a large number of requirements occur simultaneously. Our sheet of all solves brilliantly with its excellent printability and malleability.
Aluminium foil for insulation and industrial application
- For insulation of buildings: The good ability to stop electromagnetic fields is a typical feature of aluminum. The same for noise, and not to forget the resistance to corrosion even if exposed to atmospheric agents. It protects energy-saving buildings and buildings by age and improves the quality of life, and provides a solid contribution to safety, because, being a barrier against oxygen, it helps to extinguish the fire by opposing combustion.
- Cable insulation: High-quality cables need a protective layer against the magnetic influence that affects the quality of the transmission. They also need to withstand natural agents such as sun, rain, high temperature and polluted environment.
- Climate insulation: From the features already mentioned to the good reflective properties Aluminium Foil is the preferred choice when you need a barrier against thermal energy transmission. Fire protection or protective packaging garments are typical examples. Aluminium Foil strictly complies with EU regulations and is properly certified. Available in 7, 8, and 9 my and in a wide range of widths between 1235 and 8079.