Barrier film PA / PE / EVOH
BARRIER FILM COUPLED:
COEXTRUDED BUBBLE FILM BASED ON PA (POLYAMIDE) AND PE (POLYETHYLENE)
It is used for vacuum packaging and, depending on the thickness, for bags, for top films and for termo_formatura.
- Gas barrier as a function of pa thickness (polyamide)
- High barrier to water vapor, always depending on the thickness of the PA
- Weldability with excellent characteristics even in hot depending on the type of soldering layer
- Good termo_formabilità
- Limited or negligible curling
- Good optical characteristics
- Possibility of rolling and printing
ThThe films in this series can also be supplied in white, in a wide range of total thicknesses and PA/PE combinations.
Top and bottom thermoformed for vacuum packaging of hams and cold cuts, cheeses and mozzarella, rice and cereals, medical equipment and technical items, etc…
SYMMETRICAL MULTILAYER FILM WITH CENTRAL LAYER IN PA (POLYAMIDE) AND SOLDERING LAYER IN PE (POLYETHYLENE)
Particularly brilliant, it is used as a top, on flowpack machines, on collar machines and for the formation of bags intended for a wide range of food and non-food products.
It is available in different formulations as regards the soldering layer: low welding temperature or “hot tec” inversion, peelable, antifog, white, antistatic, etc…
FILM WITH BARRIER LAYER EVOH (ETHYLENE VINYL ALCOHOL)
Suitable for lamination, it is able to give the substrate the following characteristics:
- Specific weldability features
- Suitability for contact with food
- Chemical inertness
- Resistance to low temperatures
- Good optical qualities
Types of films and main applications:
The film can be supplied in various thicknesses, structures and types: anti-fog, The film can be supplied in various thicknesses, structures and types: antifog, antistatic, peelable, transparent or white with EVOH al32 or 38% ethylene, with total thicknesses from 35 to 120 microns and with evoh layer from 3 to 15 microns. It is also possible to define in the order phase the COF value and the formulation of the sealing layer.