BARRIER FILM COUPLED:
COEXTRUDED FILM IN A BUBBLE OF PAN BASE (NYLON) and PE (Polyethylene)
Used for vacuum packaging and, on the thickness, for bags, for the top film and to termo_formatura.
- Barrier to gases as a function of the PA (polyamide thickness)
- High barrier to water vapor, always in function of the thickness of the PA
- Weldability with excellent characteristics even in hot depending on the type of sealant layer
- Good thermo formability
- Curling limited or negligible
- Good optical characteristics
- Possibility of lamination and printing
The films of this series can also be supplied in white color, in a wide range of total thickness and of PA / PE combinations..
Top and bottom thermoformed vacuum packaging of hams and sausages, cheese and mozzarella, rice and cereals, medical equipment and technical articles, etc ..
FILM PLYWOOD SYMMETRIC WITH MIDDLE LAYER IN PA (polyamide) LAYER AND SEALING IN PE (Polyethylene)
Particularly brilliant, is used as the top, of flow pack machines, of a collar and machines for the formation of bags destined to a wide range of food products and not.
It ‘available in different formulations regarding the sealing layer: low-temperature soldering or reverse “hot tec”, peelable, antifog, white, anti-static, etc ..
FILM WITH BARRIER LAYER EVOH (ETHYLENE VINYL ALCOHOL)
Suitable to lamination, it is capable of giving the substrate the following characteristics:
- High barrier to gases and aromas
- Specific characteristics of weldability
- Suitability for food contact
- Chemical inertness
- Resistance to low temperatures
- Good optical quality
Film types and main applications:
The film can be supplied in various thicknesses, structures and types: anti-fog, anti-static, peelable, transparent or white in color with EVOH or AL32 to 38% of ethylene, with a total thickness from 35 to 120 microns and with srato EVOH from 3 to 15 microns. E ‘can also define when ordering the COF value and the formulation of the sealing layer.